Questions and Answers. . .

What is your goal for your life? What would your perfect life be like? What would a perfect day be like? What path from where you are currently, would take to to such a day and such a life?

Would it be:

A life without pain?
A life surrounded by loved ones?
A life without fear?
A life without want?
A life filled with joy and happiness and satisfaction?
A life with purpose?

This life is possible. . .

Why listen any longer to the voice which whispers doubt, and sows discouragement and confusion?
Why hold on to your doubt, and despair?

Give faith a chance. . .
Give hope a chance. . .

Choose life. . .
Choose light. . .
Choose love. . .

Come to God. . .
Seek Him. . .
Open your heart to Him. . .

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (12) Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. (13) And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

God loves you. . .
He is calling for you. . .
Give love a chance. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your Mother Dies. . .

Mother's Day 2007