Men’s Hearts. . . God’s Dominion. . .

11 Times in the Word of God, the Lord hardened various men’s hearts. 1 time in the Word of God, the Lord hardened a man’s spirit, and made his heart obstinate and 1 time in the Word of God, the Lord softened a man’s heart.

From this evidence, It is clear that God has dominion over men’s hearts. . . Again from this evidence it is surely within His power and within His will in times past, to influence the hearts of men.

This then is an avenue of God’s working that we may ask, and believe in faith, Him able to repeat this work. . .Let us then call out specifically to God to influence and to soften the hearts of men and women around us. . .that the Word of God might find fertile soil. . .

Thank you my Lord. . .
I love you my God. . .
Open their eyes. . .
Soften their hearts. . .
I love you my Lord. . .

Dave



1. Exodus 4:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.
2. Exodus 7:3 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.
3. Exodus 7:13 And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
4. Exodus 9:12 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.
5. Exodus 10:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might shew these my signs before him:
6. Exodus 10:20 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.
7. Exodus 10:27 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let them go.
8. Exodus 11:10 And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.
9. Exodus 14:4 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.
10. Exodus 14:8 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued after the children of Israel: and the children of Israel went out with an high hand.
11. Exodus 14:17 And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

12. Deuteronomy 2:30 But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the LORD thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

13 Job 23:16 For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your Mother Dies. . .

Mother's Day 2007