Middlebury Street Prayer walk 5/20/8

We are praying and walking up and down the streets of our city. I am posting these reports of what happens on our evenings of street ministry. I bought a Radio Flyer Wagon to pull along behind us as we walk. That is kind of our trademark for people to recognize us by.

Melissa Wolfinger, Matt Yeater, Terry Wallin and I prayed and handed out fliers tonight. It was quite cool and relatively few people were out. Terry and I were in subdued spirits, for each with our own reasons, but Melissa and Matt were really pumped up. It was a nice counterbalance. This was Matt's first time with us. Melissa has been with us every time for the past couple of weeks.

I don't think we prayed with anyone, but Matt and Melissa especially talked with quite a few people.

I am looking forward to warmer evenings when more people are out.

Dave Stokely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your Mother Dies. . .

Mother's Day 2007