Why Should I Care?

We are bombarded with messages all day long. Each web page we click on, has a cloud of advertisements bumping into our awareness, like gnats swirling. . flashing. . .dancing. . . parading. . .marching. . .flickering buzzing whispering. . .and on and on and on. . . annoyingly continually touching us. . . brushing up against us. . . bothering us. . .WHY SHOULD I CARE??? Give me a reason to be interested or get away from me. . .get out of my face. . .

There has to be a reason for me to care. . .my message. . .our message is lost in the cacophony messages inundating people with. . . JUST TELL ME WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT GOD. . .GIVE ME A REASON TO CARE ABOUT SPIRITUAL THINGS. . .

It is really very simple. . Every problem of life has a Spiritual answer. God is a Spirit. He has manifested Himself to mankind in various ways, but He is before and after everything else a Spirit. He is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. . .

Therefore Spirit~ual answers are God answers.

Marriage problems have God answers. . .
Health problems have God answers. . .
Financial problems have God answers. . .
Child raising problems have God answers. . .
Depression problems have God answers. . .
Self-esteem problems have God answers. . .
Conflict problems have God answers. . .
Any and every problem has a God answer. . .

There are no problems beyond God’s ability to solve. . .and no problem escapes God’s caring. Every aspect of your life improves after gaining an intimate relationship with God.

Jesus said:

Acts 1:8
. . .ye shall receive power at the coming of the Holy Spirit upon you. . .
(YLT)

We need the power of God in our lives. . .
Life is so much easier with God in the middle of it. . .
Life is so much better with God in the middle of it. . .
That is why we should care. . .

I love you my God. . .
I thank you my Lord. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your Mother Dies. . .

Mother's Day 2007