I've recently done a study on things which are abominations. In the KJV, there are 8 Hebrew words and 4 Greek words translated as 'abomination' or variations of such. The word is found a total 176 times in 166 verses. The following list is from the most commonly translated Hebrew word:
Feminine active participle of H8581; properly something disgusting (morally), that is, (as noun) an abhorrence; especially idolatry or (concretely) an idol: - abominable (custom, thing), abomination.
Here are those occurrences, where it is said that something is specifically an abomination to the Lord:
Unto the Lord
- (Deuteronomy 7:25) The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
- (Deuteronomy 12:31) Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
- (Deuteronomy 17:1) Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- (Deuteronomy 18:10-12) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,(11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.(12)For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
- (Deuteronomy 22:5) The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- (Deuteronomy 23:18) Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- (Deuteronomy 24:4) Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
- (Deuteronomy 25:16) For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- (Deuteronomy 27:15) Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.
- (Proverbs 3:32) For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
- (Proverbs 6:16) These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: (17) A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, (18) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, (19) A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
- (Proverbs 11:1) A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.
- (Proverbs 11:20) They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD: but such as are upright in their way are his delight.
- (Proverbs 12:22) Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
- (Proverbs 15:8) The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- (Proverbs 15:9) The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
- (Proverbs 15:26) The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
- (Proverbs 16:5) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
- (Proverbs 17:15) He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
- (Proverbs 20:10) Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
- (Proverbs 20:23) Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.
- (Isaiah 1:13) Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.